He is so cute! I'm glad you are able to post pictures now- I love looking at them. Cara, I hope you're able to get some sleep. I know your mom will make Madelyn's birthday special today- just think in 8 days you guys will be home!! We can't wait to meet him. Take care and we're still praying for all of you. Tracey
Cara, Jason & Silas -- Love the pictures - Jason, happy he's decided to keep you!!! We are following your journey closely. The girls seem to be doing really well. We had a big party at Ecton Park last night for the birthday. Margaret is home as of today - worn out, flew all night - now we are ready for you all to get home. Love, Mamaw and Papaw
5 comments:
He is so cute! I'm glad you are able to post pictures now- I love looking at them.
Cara, I hope you're able to get some sleep.
I know your mom will make Madelyn's birthday special today- just think in 8 days you guys will be home!! We can't wait to meet him.
Take care and we're still praying for all of you.
Tracey
He is absolutely adorable! He is SO happy in these pics! Except for the bath picture!! How did they bathe him in the orphanage?
I love seeing each picture of your trip. It is so fun to experience this with you! I hope you get a good nights rest tonight. ~Kristin
Oh that last picture where he is smiling says it all! That made my heart melt.
Cara, Jason & Silas -- Love the
pictures - Jason, happy he's
decided to keep you!!! We are
following your journey closely.
The girls seem to be doing really
well. We had a big party at Ecton
Park last night for the birthday.
Margaret is home as of today - worn
out, flew all night - now we are
ready for you all to get home. Love, Mamaw and Papaw
Post a Comment