
Only two more weeks until we leave for China! We have our final travel meeting next Tuesday and hopefully will get our detailed
itinerary then as well. This weekend my great friends are having a shower for me Saturday morning and then we are celebrating Madelyn's birthday early Saturday afternoon with a hula party! She will turn 5 while we are in China, so we are celebrating early. We have lots to do to get ready. We have been picking up things here and there for our trip and still have some paperwork to complete. I'm hoping to really start packing seriously this weekend. We can each take 1 suitcase and is has to weigh less that 44 lbs. That
could be a challenge! I've also got to pack the girls for their two weeks with my parents and then I need to pack for after we return. The day after we get back we are leaving for my sister-in-law's wedding in
Minnesota. I know, we are crazy! We
wouldn't miss Kristyn's wedding for anything though. I want to get as much put together for that trip as possible because I know I won't be in any condition to think clearly when we get back! Keep us in your prayers as we make our final preparations!
No comments:
Post a Comment