Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ni-Hao from China!



We made it! It's after midnight here and we just got into our hotel. Our flight was delayed from Tokyo a little tonight. It is GREAT to be in Beijing and out hotel is 5 stars and very luxurious! We will share lot of picture tomorrow when we have a little more time. Over all we had a great trip over and met some wonderful families that we are travelling with. I'm off to put on my bathrobe and slippers and get into my turned down bed! : )

7 comments:

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Glad you made it safely!

~Lynn

Jason and Tracey Herko said...

Yeah!!!! I've been thinking about you guys. What a great opportunity- enjoy your days there! I can't believe you guys will get to meet Silas very soon, I'm so excited for you guys. Can't you tell!

Tracey

Anonymous said...

So glad you made it safe and sound. I've been thinking of you. Can't wait to hear more!

Love,
Brooke

Alyssa said...

Glad you are there and are enjoying a fancy hotel! 3 more days till Silas!!! I talked to the girls on the phone today and they are doing great.

Anonymous said...

So glad you made it. We've been thinking about and praying for you since you left yesterday. Hope you're sleeping well! Have a great day tomorrow!
Love,
Mandy, Shelby, Logan and Suz

Anonymous said...

Welcome to China! We were there in may - and enjoyed beijing so much. I can't wait for you to see Silas!!

Kris Suro, Dang Xu Yang's (now Sam) mom

Anonymous said...

Dear Ones,

How wonderful to know that our family is larger but also wonderful to know that by the power of God's Holy Spirit our Christian family is larger. We can hardly wait to cuddle Silas and to let him know his Nana and Papa. I'm sure one day he'll understand why we do what we do. Yes, Silas there are so many like you for us to RESCUE with God's seeking searching fatherly love.

Love and prayer s and THANKS to our AWESOME GOD --MOM and Dad