This is my scrapbook of our life. It's a look into the balancing act of raising a family, taking it one day at a time.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Gotcha Day
We have our sweet boy and he is perfect! Right now he is sitting on my lap eating Cheerios! He loves cheerios - he is on his third bowl of them. He cried at the orphanage when he was leaving his nannies but has been very content since we left. He loves his little cars and his cheerios! Jason is out finding us dinner and I will write more details and have more pictures in the morning. Thank you all so much for your prayers - Silas is a miracle!
He is so handsome and you all look so happy! Glad to hear everything is going well. I can't wait until the 5 of you stop by the AHH office - it is always wonderful to see "my babies" with their forever families. Blessings for a continued safe trip. ~Dana
We are weaping tears of joy for you!!!! YEAH!!!!!! Never seen a bigger smile on either one of your faces. He is amazing!!!!! We'll make sure and pack you guys PLENTY of Cheerios for snacks on the Minneapolis plane ride!!! :) Can't wait to see more when you post again!!!!!!! -Love-Len and Brad
I started screaming and Madelynn and Tim came running to see what was wrong with me and I said I am fine, They finally got Silas. What a great gift from our Heavely Father. We can't wait to see the whole family. Love, Ms. Sylvia
Wow I'm crying just looking at the pictures! He is sooo cute. You guys look great and I hope you just enjoy your time with him during the rest of your trip. We Can't wait to see him! Thank you for letting us go through this journey with you guys.
17 comments:
Oh wow, just look at him! He's adorable! I'm so glad to hear he's doing well. Those Cheerios are a lifesaver. You all look so happy! Congratulations!!
~Lynn
yay!!! a day earlier than planned -huge blessings!!!!
it's wonderful to see the 3 of you together -can't wait to see all 5 of you guys in one picture.
He's perfect! He looks very happy as do you all! I can't believe you already have him! Yay!
He is so handsome and you all look so happy! Glad to hear everything is going well. I can't wait until the 5 of you stop by the AHH office - it is always wonderful to see "my babies" with their forever families. Blessings for a continued safe trip. ~Dana
Congratulations! He is precious! I pray all goes well and tha you all can enjoy learning about Silas' first home.
blessings!
Congratulations! I am so excited to finally see you guys with him. God is so good!
We are so thrilled to see him in your arms! Congrats! No more waiting!!!
-Maggie (for the 4 of us)
Congratulations!!! He is sooo cute. Glad you're having a good trip. Hope everything keeps going well.
Ron & Angela Roberts
I am sooooo excited that this day finally came!!You all look perfect together. We love you guys. I hope you all are sleeping well right now.
We are weaping tears of joy for you!!!! YEAH!!!!!! Never seen a bigger smile on either one of your faces. He is amazing!!!!! We'll make sure and pack you guys PLENTY of Cheerios for snacks on the Minneapolis plane ride!!! :) Can't wait to see more when you post again!!!!!!!
-Love-Len and Brad
It is so exciting to see the pictures of you guys with Silas!! That is so great that you got to get him early! We're praying for you.
Lora & Brian
I started screaming and Madelynn and Tim came running to see what was wrong with me and I said I am fine, They finally got Silas. What a great gift from our Heavely Father. We can't wait to see the whole family. Love, Ms. Sylvia
I've never seen you all look happier! We can't wait to see him in person! We'll continue praying for you all as you begin to learn about each other.
Brooke and Wayne
Wow I'm crying just looking at the pictures! He is sooo cute. You guys look great and I hope you just enjoy your time with him during the rest of your trip. We Can't wait to see him!
Thank you for letting us go through this journey with you guys.
Tracey and Jason
He is too precious! What a blessing!
We are so happy for you...God indeed answers prayers! You look so happy in the pictures!
Keith and Ronnie Bray
SO HAPPY for you guys! He is adorable, and what a blessing to get him a day earlier. I can't wait to see more pics and meet him in person.
Blessings!
Post a Comment