Saturday, June 21, 2008

Comments

I know we have a lot of family, friends & people checking out our blog. We would LOVE to see your comments! Especially when we are in China. Your comments will be our link to home and will give us encouragement while we are away.

Don't know how to leave a comment? It's easy! All you have to do is to click the "comment" button at the bottom of the post. This will take you to a different screen. You can either make up a password or you can click on anonymous. Then you just type your comment into the little box and type your name at the end so we know who it is from. That's it!

Please try it! We want to see who is out there following our journey!

5 more days! Almost only 4 more days! : )

11 comments:

Alyssa said...

I'll be checking daily!! and will try to comment too!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

I'm checking in....can't wait to follow the journey!

~Lynn

Somewhere In The Sun said...

One more thing....make sure you have your comments set to come to your email or you will not be able to view them in China.

To view other blogs from China go to www.anonymouse.org then type in the URL.

~Lynn

kitzkazventure said...

The Kitzmans are following (Pat, Karen, and Nick). We met at little elks consignment sale and also do the Southland adoption group. We adopted from Kazakhstan last year! Have a great Journey!
karen

Jenny said...

You know I'm here, but I'll drop a note anyway. :-)

Can't wait to follow along!!!

jeanette said...

can't wait to check your blog every morning!

Anonymous said...

I will be watching with anticipation each day! By the way, a guy I work with is from Guangzhou, so he was giving me the background on how that is the only locale that handles the paperwork for the adoptions...very interesting!
Love,
Brooke

Danielle said...

Can you believe you leave in 3 days?!! I can't even imagine your excitement. I'm anxious to read about your travels.

Andrea Nielsen said...

Can't wait to see you all with Silas. Will be watching with great anticipation!
Andrea and Lillie

Anonymous said...

I will be watching for your updates while you are gone. Be safe! Kristin

Anonymous said...

I hope the two of you have a fantastic trip to China and that the journey is safe and even more perfect than you could imagine that it would be! Can't wait to meet the newest addition to the Groth family! May God go before you to prepare the path!

Kelly A.