Dear Silas,
This is the day your daddy and I have been praying for since we found your picture. We knew God chose you to be our son and today we will get to have you in our arms! I know this will be scary for you. Everything you have ever known will change and be different. We will look funny, talk funny and smell funny. In time though, you will learn to love and trust us. We already love you and cannot wait to get to know you! Your big sisters are so excited to have you as a little brother.
God has a wonderful plan for your life. Our prayer is that you can grow up to love Him and follow His will for your life. We are so excited God brought you to our family! His plan is perfect and we cannot wait to be holding you in our arms. In about 2 hours, we will be your parents forever! We love you and are so proud that you are our son.
Love,
Mommy
Surprise! We are getting Silas a day earlier than planned! Stay tuned for pictures of our BIG day! We are leaving in a little over an hour to go to the orphanage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jason and Cara I can't wait to see the pictures of you holding your little boy! I am praying for you guys.
Tracey
He is absolutely precious!! Enjoy your journey and time with Silas in China.
Darcy Reagle
Post a Comment