Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Bible Verse

2 Peter 1:5-6 (MSG)
So don't lose a minute in building on what you've been given, complementing your basic faith with good character, spiritual understanding, alert discipline, passionate patience, reverent wonder, warm friendliness, and generous love.

Menu -
T - Spaghetti, salad, Parmesan toast
W - grilled burgers, grilled zucchini, veggies and dip
Th - homemade pizza, salad
F - Life Group, making strawberry shortcake
S - Jason's b-day! Grilled chicken, grilled veggies, couscous, carrot cake
S - chicken quesadillas, fruit
M - Tuna melts, applesauce, pretzels

We've made a new budget and I'm going to try to decrease my grocery bill. We'll see how it goes over the next couple of months. I made out our menu for one month and went to the store yesterday and bought everything I could for the month. I only have to get produce and milk over the next few weeks. I'll let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON! Madelynn will be 7 Friday! How about YOU? Cara, If you need help saving money at the grocery Call Me. They Call Me The COUPON QUEEN :) Sylvia