Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

We had a great Easter celebrating our Risen Lord! We enjoyed a wonderful service at church and then hosted our family Easter dinner. Enjoy these pictures of our day!

The girls wanted curls for Easter so they both slept in sponge rollers. It brought back memories from my childhood! Also notice the book Madelyn is holding - I'm reading the girls "Anne of Green Gables". One of my favorites!!! This is a Classic Starts book, it's an abridged version for younger readers. So far, they love it.
The back view
Two Easter Princesses and One Little Emperor
Playing with Silas' new dump truck before church
Me and my three blessings
My two boys - notice Silas in the dump truck again. It was his Easter gift - he loves it!Daddy and his girlsMe and my boyOur familyHunting EggsPretty in purpleSilas got the hang of the egg hunts after a couple of times

4 comments:

Jill said...

the girls are so adorable in the curlers AND the curls! I love the pic of Jason and the girls. Everyone looks so great!

Heather said...

Precious photos! Those rollers always bring back memories for me too:)

Danielle said...

Great pictures! I love the picture of the whole family.

Jason and Becky said...

I love the rollers. They sure brought back memories. I can't wait for Maggie to have more hair. I wish could have seen all the LG kids dressed up for Easter Sunday.