Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lots of Spring Pictures

Sunday afternoon we went to the cemetery and took pictures. They have beautiful flowers and it is gorgeous this time of year. Can I just say again how much I LOVE my new camera?! It takes the best photos. I'm going to have several of these blown up instead of taking the kids for professional pictures.
Madelyn on the bridge
Caroline taking time to smell the tulips
Sweet boy talking to daddy
They have tulips in every color, orange, yellow, red, pink, purple
Precious girl
Silas running across the bridge
This is what happens when you tell a 2 year old "no"
Silas wanting to run around and not stop for a photo

Madelyn 5 1/2 years
Caroline got pretty tired while we were there, this is how she looked most of the day
My favorite tulips
Silas age 2 1/2
What a happy boy!
Caroline taking a break
Love the tulips!
Taking a little walk
A sweet boy in the flowers
It's hard to get a good picture of all three!
A close up of my favorite tulip
My FAVORITE picture! It's now the header on the blog. : )

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cara - These are all absolutely gorgeous! Better than professional if you ask me because they truly capture their personalities!

Love,
Brooke

jeanette said...

what gorgeous photos! looks like it was a beautiful day.

LOVE your new header. :)

Jason and Tracey Herko said...

I love all your pictures!! I really like the one where Caroline is sitting on a tombstone.

Mama Smors said...

great pics of your family!!! love the tulips :)

Jill said...

Great pictures! I love the colors of spring with the green and the tulips. And of course the cutest part - the kids!

kitzkazventure said...

Awesome pictures....I love the one of all three that you are using for the header. How precious!! :)

Whitney (for the rest of the Shouses) said...

These are absolutely beautiful...especially the kids!