Friday, April 24, 2009

Ultrasound Update

I just heard back from Silas' doctor and his kidney's look perfect! Praise God! It is rare for someone to only have both ears deformed without having any other syndrome or complication, so we are blessed that only his ears are affected.

It is BEAUTIFUL outside today and we are enjoying it!

9 comments:

Jen said...

Yay for Silas' good news! What an answered prayer!!

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So great to hear that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
-Love-Len

Heather said...

Praise God! We are going in for an ultrasound on Wednesday for our son and are hoping for the same news!

Jason and Tracey Herko said...

That is great news!!!

tara said...

Yeah!!

Jason and Becky said...

That's wonderful news!

Jill said...

Wonderful news! Hooray, Silas! God is good!

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful news! So happy for you and for Silas!

The Gang's Momma! said...

Awesome! I remember what a HUGE relief I felt when we had a similar report. What a blessing :)