Sunday, April 5, 2009

Nine Months Home

June 29, 2008
April 5, 2009

What a difference 9 months and a family can make! We love you Silas, you have made remarkable progress in our nine months together. We are so blessed to have you as our son. You have challenged us and changed us and we are better people because of you! We love you!!

8 comments:

Danielle said...

Wow, it seriously looks like he's grown 2 feet! What a handsome fella.

Alyssa said...

Amazing!
Love the picture of the 3 of them at the top of the blog! And Madelyn's individual pose looks like a model!

Anonymous said...

Happy 9 months home Silas!

jeanette said...

Happy 9 months! can't believe it's been 9 months. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of the three kids at the top of the blog! They all look so cute!

Heather said...

Happy 9 months! I LOVE the new photo at the top of your blog! Just adorable!!!

Jill said...

I'm so terrible - I completely forget we'd hit nine months! Congratulations! And I LOVE the new pic of the kids in the title! I just got an email from my SW the other day saying it was time to schedule our 12 month post placement - I couldn't believe it! We're almost there!

Stephanie said...

I dont know if you guys remember me, i'm Stephanie jdntracy's daughter/Jacob's big sister. I was with you guys in china. Silas has gotten so big! I hope to talk to you guys again soon.

-Stephanie