Progress after day 1. It stormed pretty much all day on Friday so right now our back yard looks like a disaster area! There is wood everywhere. Hopefully they will finish it up next week. I'll post updates!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
The Deck Day 1
Thursday we began our new deck! Here are some pictures of our old deck - it was in terrible shape. We have needed a new one for several years and are so happy it is finally happening!




Progress after day 1. It stormed pretty much all day on Friday so right now our back yard looks like a disaster area! There is wood everywhere. Hopefully they will finish it up next week. I'll post updates!

Progress after day 1. It stormed pretty much all day on Friday so right now our back yard looks like a disaster area! There is wood everywhere. Hopefully they will finish it up next week. I'll post updates!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So exciting! I see many LG nights eating outside. When does the hot tub arrive???
How exciting! I can't wait to see the finished product.
Post a Comment