Happy Birthday Jason! I love you and am so blessed to be your wife.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Happy Birthday Jason!
Yesterday was Jason's birthday. It was a beautiful day outside and we enjoyed working outside in the yard. I fixed him a yummy dinner of grilled chicken, grilled peppers, mushrooms and onions, grilled asparagus and couscous. He choose carrot cake for his dessert and I made it for the first time - it turned out very good!
Happy Birthday Jason! I love you and am so blessed to be your wife.


Happy Birthday Jason! I love you and am so blessed to be your wife.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for a great Birthday baby! I love you too. The carrot cake was fantastic!!!!
I'm not sure there are enough candles on that cake! I'm glad you had such a good day Jason.
Post a Comment