We've had a great Spring Break this week! We have not done anything too much, but it was nice to have a week free of commitments. The kids spent the night with my mom and dad on Sunday night - they were so excited. Silas did really well, it was the first time we have been apart at night and he was super. Since we had a night alone, I took Jason to the Cheesecake Factory! It's an hour and a half away, and was a nice early birthday treat for him. We enjoyed yummy food and the 3 hours in the
quite car talking.
I worked on Monday and the kids spent the day with my mom. Tuesday, Madelyn had a friend over and I just worked around the house. Wednesday, we met some friends at the park for a picnic and enjoyed playing outside - it has been beautiful here this week. Yesterday we started the morning at Bounce U - and indoor bouncing place. I had been there before with the girls and have also taken Silas alone. He loved it the last time I took him, but was a disaster yesterday. I'm not sure why. It was crowded, but he usually doesn't mind crowds. He cried and was terrible the entire time. It made for a rough day. Thankfully after his nap, he was in a much better mood (so was I). My grandparents also came over for lunch yesterday and we enjoyed hosting them for a change!
Here are a few pictures of our week...

Meet Lucky, our new
neighbor! We are in love with this little guy. He came over twice this week to play in the backyard and he is just adorable. He so badly wants Sadie to play, but she is getting to be an old lady now that she is 9. She did
indulge him with a little play yesterday. The best thing is his puppy breath! If you can't tell, I'm a dog lover : ).

Silas riding his trike. He LOVES to be outside.
CJ and Daddy riding bikes. We are blessed to live on a court with very little traffic.
We let them ride bikes in the street last night.

Caroline - she's getting more confident on her bike.

Silas blowing bubbles

Madelyn - before all the bubbles spilled on her

Driving with Pa-paw

Madelyn and Pa-paw
2 comments:
I love the pictures of the puppy. At first I thought you got a new dog. We love living on a court too because the kids can ride in the rode. I'm jealous- you guys went to the cheesecake factory-I've never been but I love the name!! Cheesecake is my favorite.
Your kids are the cutest! We have a yellow lab...love her! Doggies are the best!
Post a Comment