Thank You Cara,I have had a overwhelming week and tonight before going to sleep I thought I would get on 1 of my 3 Favorities Blog's. Well you WON! I LOVE YOUR FLOWERS! GOD IS SO GOOD! Thanks for sharing your beautiful flowers! I think you need to give up being a Pharmacist and become a Photographer! Love, Sylvia
3 comments:
Those are beautiful Cara! I love the first signs of Spring.
These could be postcards! Did you take a class for your camera or just trial and error? What lens do you use?
Thank You Cara,I have had a overwhelming week and tonight before going to sleep I thought I would get on 1 of my 3 Favorities Blog's. Well you WON! I LOVE YOUR FLOWERS! GOD IS SO GOOD! Thanks for sharing your beautiful flowers! I think you need to give up being a Pharmacist and become a Photographer! Love, Sylvia
Post a Comment