It's been a while since my last post. There really hasn't been anything too exciting going on to write about. We've all been doing well. I've been struggling with a cold this week, but other than that, it's been life as normal.
Last weekend was beautiful here! We planted some lettuce and onion seeds and worked in the yard some. It rained so much the last couple of days, that I'm afraid all of our seeds washed away - I guess we'll see in a few weeks!
We're also getting a new deck in the next few weeks! I can't wait to post pictures of the before and after. Our deck now is scary. I'm afraid it's going to collapse. Our new deck is going to have a large screened in area. We can't wait!
Silas is doing well. For some reason we've had a hard week. It always seems like three steps forward, two steps back with him. His language is continuing to progress well though and now he is starting to say everyone's names! Madelyn (Nanalyn), Caroline (Keyine), Tara (Teea - our sitter), and his therapists Jessica (Jesa) and Bethany (Nani).
Today we've officially started potty training boot camp! He's not trained yet due to laziness on my part. He he was my only or even #2 it would probably be a different story. I'm just tired and have not taken the time to do it on a regular basis. This morning I put him in undies and he's gone three times so far and kept dry! Next week is spring break and we'll be home a lot more. I won't be running everyone to school, soccer, piano, dance etc... It will be easier to keep him undies and just do it! I'll have my helper girls at home to encourage him as well.
We're off to run a few errands and go to story time at the library. Silas does not do well if we stay home all day. He likes to be on the move and around lots of people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait to see your deck! Who are you guys using? I would like to investigate a few possible changes to ours as well.
Post a Comment