Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kreativ Blogger

My friend, Danielle, nominated me for my first bloggy award! The Kreativ Blogger. Thanks Danielle! I'm supposed to list 7 things that I love. That should be pretty easy. : )

1. I love God - above all else.

2. I love my husband. He's the best husband in the world. He is a great father, loves me, supports me, helps me with the kids and around the house, and he's pretty cute too. : )

3. I love my kids. Of course, I think their the best kids in the world too. Each one of them is so unique and I am so blessed to be their mom.

4. I love warm weather! Today was perfect and tomorrow will be too. 70's with sun - PERFECT.

5. I love to read. Usually fiction, but sometimes a non-fiction book will catch my interest.

6. I love to cook. I enjoy planning our menu and cooking. I really love to read cookbooks and recipes, but often don't have the time to be as creative as I want to plan and cook different things. I will in the future. : )

7. I love sleeping in. Not too late, but later than 6:00am. It makes me very happy.

Thanks Danielle! I humbly accept my first bloggy award. : )

No comments: