This is my scrapbook of our life. It's a look into the balancing act of raising a family, taking it one day at a time.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
This little guy doesn't have a chance!
I was fixing dinner today and the girls were laughing uncontrollably, then they brought Silas into the kitchen! Poor guy - he doesn't have a chance with these two big sisters!
Get me out of this!
And here are a couple cute ones I wanted to post.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
TO CUTE! That explains why Silas likes to get in the Dress-Up clothes at Church. I just LOVE IT!
One of my friends is in China now, adopting a 22 month old boy. I saw your comment at Donna's blog and wanted to pop over. You have a beautiful family. And we are hoping for a toddler adoption this next go-around. Our Tongginator was 12 months, but developmentally about 5 months at the time of adoption.
I've got lots of photos of Jacob dressed up in girly dress up clothes too! That's what happens when boy comes after girls! Ha! My aunt was looking at my photos and saw him dressed up in a dress and long haired wig and said, "oh...Katherine looks so cute dressed up like that". I said....That's Jacob! ;-)
Steve was the youngest of girls...they dressed him up as a girl for Halloween once when he was too young to know better...poor guy went out in public to trick or treat! I am sure he would "feel Silas' pain"!
7 comments:
TO CUTE! That explains why Silas likes to get in the Dress-Up clothes at Church. I just LOVE IT!
Oh man... I still remember the panty shots from about 6 months ago...poor Silas!
One of my friends is in China now, adopting a 22 month old boy. I saw your comment at Donna's blog and wanted to pop over. You have a beautiful family. And we are hoping for a toddler adoption this next go-around. Our Tongginator was 12 months, but developmentally about 5 months at the time of adoption.
Wow, Cara, so nice to meet you. Early intervention helped us so much - we did it for over a year and it changed our Tongginator's life completely.
I also have a bunch of SI links listed in some of my blog posts. You can click on the "sensory integration" tag if you're interested.
Please feel free to e-mail me anytime! I am tonggumomma(at)gmail(dot) com
That is the most adorable thing ever! My girls would love it if they could coax their brother to do that.
I've got lots of photos of Jacob dressed up in girly dress up clothes too! That's what happens when boy comes after girls! Ha! My aunt was looking at my photos and saw him dressed up in a dress and long haired wig and said, "oh...Katherine looks so cute dressed up like that". I said....That's Jacob! ;-)
Steve was the youngest of girls...they dressed him up as a girl for Halloween once when he was too young to know better...poor guy went out in public to trick or treat! I am sure he would "feel Silas' pain"!
Post a Comment