Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Menu

Saturday - Taco's (b-day girl request), mexican rice with cilantro dressing (thanks for the link Danielle!), fruit
Sunday - Sweet and Tangy pot roast, mashed potatoes, green beans, bread
Monday - Leftover taco's
Tuesday - Leftover pot roast, soup & sandwiches for the kids
Wednesday - ham, mac & cheese, peas
Thursday - Split pea soup with ham, bread
Friday - date night
Sat - getting together with friends
Sunday - Chicken pot pie, fruit salad
Monday - Leftover night
Tuesday - ? Undecided. Maybe kids night at Fazoli's : )

Let me know if you want any of the recipes! I don't have time to link them right now but am happy to post or link later.

2 comments:

Jason and Becky said...

I'd love the recipe for the pot roast and pot pie. I can copy it down at your house sometime Cara. Don't worry about typing it up. Oh... I'd love the shredded beef sandwiches we had at your house too.

Anonymous said...

Cara,
Mom and I want your receipe for mexican rice and the cilantro dressing, please!
Thanks.