Too cute! I love the "under God's heart" part - isn't it the truth? So glad we are under His heart! And I second Jen...I have failed to write down so much already and am forgetting things too fast that I wanted to document for a scrapbook.
So are they learning it at preschool too? We knew he was learning it at BSF but I didn't know about preschool. Nick had been running around saying "under God" like you would say Underdog...really loud....like a superhero's cry. I kept saying, he hasn't seen Underdog so why would he be saying Under God? It never clicked for us....I had even talked to him about being careful how we use God's name and then it hit me one day, duh! So I started the allegience out and he would finish every sentence. And, when we got to the "under God" part, he yelled it out just like he had been....so funny! I can't believe we were so clueless. It is so sweet. Caroline's rendition is CLASSIC! I keep meaning to post about it too.
4 comments:
Too cute! You'll be so glad you documented that as she gets older. I wish I had written down cute stuff like that my kids said when they were little.
Too cute! I love the "under God's heart" part - isn't it the truth? So glad we are under His heart! And I second Jen...I have failed to write down so much already and am forgetting things too fast that I wanted to document for a scrapbook.
So are they learning it at preschool too? We knew he was learning it at BSF but I didn't know about preschool. Nick had been running around saying "under God" like you would say Underdog...really loud....like a superhero's cry. I kept saying, he hasn't seen Underdog so why would he be saying Under God? It never clicked for us....I had even talked to him about being careful how we use God's name and then it hit me one day, duh! So I started the allegience out and he would finish every sentence. And, when we got to the "under God" part, he yelled it out just like he had been....so funny! I can't believe we were so clueless. It is so sweet. Caroline's rendition is CLASSIC! I keep meaning to post about it too.
Love that picture! She is a doll baby!
Post a Comment