This is what Madelyn asked me the 4th time I went to her school today to pick her up early...
5:30 - woke up to Silas talking in his bed, prayed he would go back to sleep
6:00 - woke up and showered
6:45 - woke Madelyn up and got her ready for school and got Silas up. Noticed Madelyn had a bad cough and gave her Delsym and her inhaler.
7:30 - took Madelyn to school, talked to teacher about her cough and her inhaler. Unfortunately I did not have a labeled inhaler to leave at school so I asked her teacher to call me when she was wheezing and coughing.
9:45 - First call from the school.
10:00 - Got all the kids up to the school and gave Madelyn her inhaler
10:15 - Went to Sam's
12:15 - Got home
12:30 - Got second call from school
12:45 - Got all the kids up to school and gave Madelyn her inhaler, called doctor
1:00 - Fed kids lunch
2:00 - Went back to school to pick up Madelyn for dr's appt
2:30 - Got to doctor's office, realized Silas was stinky and had no diaper
2:35 - Went home, grabbed diaper, sped back to office
2:45 - Doctor appt - confirmed wheezing and tightness, got rx's for steroids and school meds.
4:00 - Home, ready to crash!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This reminds me so much of the conversation my mom has with my grandmother on a daily basis. Granny just cannot understand what "errands" mom has to run and what keeps her so busy. Mom has given up on trying to explain it. Ah, the life of a mother!
Hey Cara,
Wow what a day! I guess Madylyn thinks you have all the time in the world because you kept going to her school. I hope tommorrow will be better for you! I'm so glad she was ok at school on the first day. I knew she would be!!
I hope she gets to feeling better too. There are still days at least for me that it would be better to just go to work! Thank you for the prays for Jason- he is so proud.
Tracey
Cara,what a busy day. It sounds like you are SUPER NANNY! I only have Madelynn to get on the bus at 7:20, after that my school starts at my house at 7:30 till 6:00. I have 3 children and 3 more parents to interview before I decide to take their childen. I am only taking 6 children, but you know me I would have 100. I just love children, my daughter has a sassy mouth since she started school. I will take care of that, my husband wants to know what I have done all day. MEN! I love Madelynn and Tim very much, just challenging. Cara you are a wonderful and kind and caring lady, you will be fine. I was reading Psalm last night I remember a Bible verse that helps me, Psalm 50:15. I will pray it will help calm you.
Love, Ms. Sylvia
Post a Comment