On another note, I have two sick babies (Silas and Caroline). Both came down with bad colds today and are not feeling well. Please pray for a restful night for everyone and for quick recoveries.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
First Day of Kindergarten!
Today my first born started kindergarten! What a big day she had! She was very excited about school and has been looking forward to today. I was excited for her to begin this new chapter in her life and have been praying for her LOTS! She got a little nervous as we were walking down the hall to her room but sat right down and started playing with the play dough on her desk. Here are a lot of pictures from Madelyn's big day.

Waiting at the bus stop. I thought it would be best for her to ride the bus home the first day because I knew they would be extra helpful to her. She did tell me later that she cried on the bus because she was afraid she would not know where to get off (poor baby!). Thankfully the assistant on the bus helped her calm down and the called her name when it was time to get off.
Madelyn had a great day. She is so excited she gets to go back tomorrow! She had gym today and tomorrow will have technology (computer). Her teacher is wonderful and I think she is going to have a great year!
On another note, I have two sick babies (Silas and Caroline). Both came down with bad colds today and are not feeling well. Please pray for a restful night for everyone and for quick recoveries.
On another note, I have two sick babies (Silas and Caroline). Both came down with bad colds today and are not feeling well. Please pray for a restful night for everyone and for quick recoveries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cara and Jason-
SOOOOOOO happy to see that the first day went so 'swimmingly'!!!! She looked precious...and happy! :) Our prayers for a smooth ride were answered! Also praying that Silas and Caroline feel much better very soon. :(
-Love-Len
Good grief I'm in tears and she's not even my child! I'm going to be a mess when Colin starts school. Wes and I have already started talking about it and how hard it's going to be. I'm glad she had a good day (Elise did too!) and that you survived as well.
I still can't believe she has started kindergarten. I feel so old - ha, ha!! Hope that everyone start feeling better quickly!
Love,
Brooke
Oh, you made me misty! Mallory had no problems her first day of daycare, but Mommy sure did! Praying Silas and Caroline are better soon!
Post a Comment