Saturday, October 18, 2008

We're Back!

We had a FANTASTIC time at Great Wolf Lodge! I am so exhausted I cannot even get off the couch to find my camera to download pictures, but hopefully I'll have the time tomorrow night. The kids did great and loved the water slides and pools. Yesterday they were cautious, but today they got so brave and we had so much fun. Silas even went down a big tube slide with Jason! One night was enough, but we hope to make it an annual tradition. I'm off to bed and it's not even 9 pm!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sound like you all have been busy bees! Can't wait to see pics from the trip to Great Wolf - I've heard it's lots of fun. We returned yesterday from our vacation in South Carolina...now it's back to the routine :(

Love,
Brooke

Unknown said...

My sister and her family went there last spring and had a blast. Glad to see Silas is doing well :) It's crazy how time has flown by so fast since we've been back!