Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Crockpot Chicken Casserole

Here is the chicken casserole recipe. I have never made this before, so I can't testify to the taste! I'm making it tonight and will give you all the verdict. Thank you all for the comments! I'm glad everyone liked this and I'll continue to try to post my menu's weekly.

The blog where I got the recipe is great. She is using her crockpot every day for a year! Lots of recipes! Click here.

**Update!**
I made this tonight and it was really good. Keep in mind that I have not cooked with cream of ... soup in several years due to CJ's allergies. The milk (we used soy milk), broth, flour mixture was a great substitute for it! It did need salt, but everyone ate it and I will make it again. Also, it cooked must faster than the recipe stated. I think it was done after 4-5 hours on low. It's also really healthy!

No comments: