Tuesday, October 7, 2008

This Weeks Menu

Here is our menu for this week. We've been really busy and I have one meal to carry over from last week that I never made. I'll be posting later this week about Silas - he's been home three months this week. How time does fly!

Tuesday - Kids night at Fazoli's!
Wednesday - Hot dogs, french fries, fruit salad (Jason gone - needs to be easy!)
Thursday - Spicy pork from last weeks menu, corn, fruit
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Grilled chicken, couscous, grilled veggies
Sunday - Crockpot BBQ, pasta salad
Monday - Leftovers
Tuesday - Spaghetti casserole, salad and garlic bread

I'll post my recipes for the grilled chicken, BBQ and spaghetti casserole this week. They are all super easy and family favorites of ours. Also, if you've never tried couscous, give it a try. My kids LOVE it and it is so easy. I cook it in chicken broth and then add craisins to it. It is a nice change from rice.

2 comments:

kitzkazventure said...

I showed Pat the spicy pork recipe and I think we will try it soon. Your menus always sound yummy!

Jill said...

Thanks SO much for the link to the 365 Crockpot lady last time! I've actually used 3 recipes 3 nights in a row now. I'm so proud of myself for actually cooking! ;) And even more so, my "little critic" has loved it (though we'll find out tomorrow night how tonight's concoction turns out - I'll probably wake to the aroma of garlic throughout the house). You inspire to start planning ahead (and Mallory thanks you for that! :)!