Sunday, October 12, 2008

Spaghetti Casserole

Here is one last recipe for this week. Jason found this recipe somewhere very early in our marriage and I have been making it for almost 10 years! It is super easy and is my meal that I take to friends who are sick or who have had a baby. It is not dairy free, but I leave out some noodles and sauce for Caroline.

1 lb cooked spaghetti
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1 lb ground beef or turkey
1 can cream of mushroom soup
a couple handfuls of shredded cheese

Brown & drain meat. Add cooked noodles, spaghetti sauce, soup and a large handful of cheese. Pour into a 9 x 13 pan. Sprinkle another large handful of cheese on top. Bake at 350 for 30 - 45 minutes or until bubbly. This is a good make ahead meal. You can prep it and stick it in the fridge and then bake when ready to eat.

3 comments:

jeanette said...

wooohooo! this definitely looks like something my kids would LOVE! thank you so much for posting it so I can add it to our menu. :)

Danielle said...

I can testify this is a keeper! Thanks Cara, we loved it when you made it for us!

Sarah said...

Ok, I made this this week and it was so yummy! Thanks for posting it!