This is my scrapbook of our life. It's a look into the balancing act of raising a family, taking it one day at a time.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Chopped
I was a little sad, but I think they look adorable! Don't you like Madelyn's Thanksgiving shirt? I let her wear whatever she wanted after church and she picked that. : )
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I LOVE IT! I DID THE SAME THING TO MADELYNN'S HAIR LAST YEAR. IT GREW BACK THICKER ANS STRONGER. SYLVIA
So cute! The new do makes Madelyn look older but Caroline looks younger. I guess it's the different shape of their faces. I can't believe how long their hair was before!
6 comments:
I LOVE IT! I DID THE SAME THING TO MADELYNN'S HAIR LAST YEAR. IT GREW BACK THICKER ANS STRONGER.
SYLVIA
So cute! The new do makes Madelyn look older but Caroline looks younger. I guess it's the different shape of their faces. I can't believe how long their hair was before!
They both look adorable!!!
Love,
Brooke
I love their hair!! It is easier to do once it's short.
Tracey
Such cute haircuts on the girls, Cara!! And Silas is growing so much - and getting handsomer all the time!!!! :)
I'm glad I "rediscovered" your blog - I need to keep track of you guys. :)
oh -they are both adorable with thier new "do's". :)
Post a Comment