Not too much exciting to say today. We've had a good week and Silas is continuing to do well. Last week we only had one really rough day. I think he is really settling in and getting more comfortable. Every Tuesday he has speech therapy and he really likes it. Basically we just play with the speech therapist for an hour and he loves having all the attention! He is starting to repeat many more words and it is so fun to see him learning so quickly.
This week is Fall Break! Tomorrow is the last day of school for Madelyn and I'm really looking forward to a long weekend. Silas has a doctor's appointment in Cincinnati tomorrow. We will get the results of his CT scan. On Thursday I'm getting the kids pictures made, and on Friday we are going to the Great Wolf Lodge! It is an indoor water park. My parents and grandparents are coming along and I cannot wait. I'll have a lot to blog about later this week.
Here is our Menu for this coming week. This week I tried to use up freezer and pantry items. It is also a really easy week because we will be gone part of the time.
Tuesday - Fazoli's kids night - our Tuesdays are so busy that we are going to make this a weekly tradition. Can't beat the price!
Wednesday - Leftover frozen Spicy Pork Roast - I made this last week and you MUST try it. It is so yummy! I did make it in the crockpot and just left out the water the recipe calls for.
Thursday - Crockpot chicken and brown rice casserole, whatever veggie is in the freezer
Fri/Sat - Gone
Sunday - Spaghetti Casserole (from last week's menu)
Monday - Leftovers
Tuesday - Fazoli's!
I'm getting off easy this week! I am going to make these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins to take along on our trip. They sound really good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wish we could go to GWL with you all! GLad to hear the pork was good, I want to try it too. I made the muffins you're talking about last week and we really enjoyed them!
We just got back tonight from the GWL! It was so much fun! Tim and Madelynn and myself went as a family. I can't remember the last time we went somewhere as a family. It was well deserved. Madelynn lost her first tooth at the GWL. I don't remember the last time I laughed and screamed like a kid, going down all the slides. Cara call me and I will give you some helpful hints before you leave. Money saving hints! We love them. Love, Sylvia.
Post a Comment