Friday, November 12, 2010
Ear Update
We are 5 months out and Silas' ear is doing beautifully. Unless you look closely, you would never know it wasn't a "real" ear! It occasionally has some flaky skin and there are very small fine hairs growing on the back of his ear from the skin graft. We are excited to do the next ear. I am hoping it will look the same. It will be hard to make it match the first ear perfectly. Only a few weeks left until the surgery! It hasn't hit me yet, still SO much to do before we go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Cara! Silas' ear looks amazing!! I would love to know more about the surgery and the process - if you are ever able to email me I would so appreciate it! huntforrachel@hotmail.com
Wow, looks great! I don't think any 2 ears are identical... even without surgical reconstruction.
Just look at that beautiful boy BEAMING! Cara, it looks awesome! We can't wait to follow along in a couple of weeks. We will be praying for Silas! Is he excited? We FINALLY get Jackson's Baha on Wednesday!!!! Blessings! Stacy
So glad he is doing well!
Post a Comment