Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ballerina's

 Last weekend the girls participated in a production with their ballet studio!  It was called "Alebrijes!"  It is a Mexican art form and the director created this ballet about it.  It was fabulous!  Very creative and fun.  Caroline was a bee and Madelyn was a rose.  They spent many hours at practice last week.  The tech rehearsal, the dress rehearsal, two shows for schools, a Friday night show and a Saturday afternoon show.  They were tired and so was I!  I chaperoned at the rehearsals and the school shows and then enjoyed watching both of the performances.




They both had a lot of fun!  They also do a Nutcracker ballet but since we will be in California for Silas' surgery the girls participated in this one instead.  In the spring they will have an end of the year performance.  I have said it before, but I love their ballet studio!  It is such a quality place.  It is very diverse, affordable, excellent teachers and there is even a group of mom's who make all of the costumes.  I am thankful for such a great program for my girls to participate in!

2 comments:

Sara Beth Stout said...

CJ and M are such beautiful ballerinas!

John and Tara Dunn said...

How I wish I could have seen them!! Makes me miss the girls and BYB! I know they were beautiful ballerinas:). So glad you all are happy there.