Silas,
I can't believe you have been our son for two years! Our first year together was about surviving. You were learning how to survive with a mommy and daddy and in a family. We were learning to survive with a very active little boy who had experienced more in your first two years than we will ever know. Our second year together has been more about thriving as a family. We have had rough seasons and seasons of great joy! You have learned to accept our love and are starting to heal. Through it all, I love you and always will. I thank God that we stepped out in faith to adopt you. I cannot imagine life without our Si-guy!
Love,
Mommy
I can't believe you have been our son for two years! Our first year together was about surviving. You were learning how to survive with a mommy and daddy and in a family. We were learning to survive with a very active little boy who had experienced more in your first two years than we will ever know. Our second year together has been more about thriving as a family. We have had rough seasons and seasons of great joy! You have learned to accept our love and are starting to heal. Through it all, I love you and always will. I thank God that we stepped out in faith to adopt you. I cannot imagine life without our Si-guy!
Love,
Mommy
8 comments:
Congratulations to all of you! Can you believe it's been 2 years? The best is yet to come!
Two years!!!! I have so many thoughts right now when I think back to all God has done. All I can say is...GOD IS SO GOOD. Celebrating with you all today...
Wow! Hard to believe it's been 2 years already. I love the picture with his new ear and his partially shaved head! His hair actually looks really cute that way.
Eyes welled up with tears! So proud of you and Jason and all that you have done to provide Silas with a loving family. He is a sweet boy!
Maybe it's just being pregnant, but I definitely shed a few tears! Congratulations to all 5 of you! I'm so grateful for all of you! And thanks for being an example of following God's call even when it gets hard!
This makes me want to go back a year and watch the video on the blog! I can't wait to get home and see his ear in person. By the way... I love the new blog picture and verse.
What an incredible story. He is so blessed to have you guys as his family.
I am proud of you both for taking this precious boy into your home and making it work. You are a sweet, loving mom, dad and sisters to Silas...he has brought you much joy (along with the tears). Blessings as you grow as a family.
Post a Comment