Saturday, June 26, 2010

More CA fun

Sister's having fun at the beach! The girls, especially Madelyn, loved the beach. Madelyn had fun finding muscles in the water. Below, Silas had fun digging in the sand.
Jason getting some R & R
The Manhattan Beach Pier - we could see it from our place and walked on it countless times. It was a good place to watch all the surfers in the ocean.
A view down the beach. This was on Father's Day when it was busy. It was cool and windy. I kept a towel over me most of the day!
Beach Beauty
Jason enjoying a cold one of Father's Day. This was on our deck at the house. It had a great ocean view!
Friends of ours from church were in LA one weekend while we were there. We met them at the Santa Monica Pier and had dinner. It was fun to see people from home. Our kids are the almost the same exact ages - everyone has someone to play with! Silas starting early with the girls! I think it looks like a prom picture of something - this pose was all on their own, we did not pose them!
CJ and her friend
The big girls
Our families together

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Love the pictures and I especially love your new blog picture header! Breathtaking! So glad that you were all able to enjoy the time in CA

Anonymous said...

I love the picture and the verse at the top of your blog. So glad everything went well. Silas looks so happy and handsome!

Whitney (for the rest of the Shouses) said...

So fun! I'm glad you guys got to stay and have such a fun trip in California!