Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Caroline Graduates!

Wow! I am way behind on my blogging. The end of school has been super busy. All good things, but just no time for blogging! I am going to try to catch up this week. First up on the list is Caroline graduating from preschool! I cannot believe my baby girl is starting Kindergarten in the fall.
Caroline singing at her graduation. My favorite song is "I'm a Happy Christian." The words are so theologically wrong, but it still makes me smile.

CJ getting her certificate
With one of her teacher's Ms. Kim
Caroline and her buddy
CJ and her best friend. So thankful they will go to the same school next year!
Her teacher from last year, Ms. Jennifer

Caroline, we are so proud of the young lady you are becoming! You have learned so much in preschool and your teachers are always complementing you on what a caring, sweet, helpful little girl you are. We know you will do great next year in Kindergarten! We love you!! Mommy and Daddy

No comments: