Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sick

Well, the flu finally made it's appearance in our house. I tested positive today and am wearing a mask and using lots of hand sanitizer. I feel awful and am praying no one else gets it. I am VERY thankful Jason got home last night from being out of town this week. I could not handle the kids on my own. I can barely get out of bed. He was also able to come home from work a couple hours early today.

4 comments:

Jason and Becky said...

Cara, I am so sorry. We will pray the flu stops with you, and that you get over it soon.

Emily said...

I'm sorry to hear that you are sick!

Alyssa said...

So sorry you have the flu. Let me know how I can help out. So glad Jason got home in time to help you!

Danielle said...

Sending you get well wishes! Get lots of rest and take care of yourself. If there's anything I can do to help, just let me know.