Friday, October 9, 2009
Another One Down
Madelyn has the flu now too. Poor baby, she woke up this morning with an upset tummy and a fever. She went to the doctor and is on Tamiflu. She is fairing better than I am at this point. The doctor said it isn't hitting kids quite as hard and we caught hers early, so hopefully she can recover quickly. SO thankful Jason was able to be home today to take care of us! He is warming up some chicken soup my grandparents brought over last night for lunch. Thank you Ma-maw and Pa-paw. It is the only thing that sounds good right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you both get to feeling better soon and I pray that no one else gets it.
Oh no! So sorry you guys are dealing with illness! Hope you're all well soon.
Post a Comment