Monday, October 19, 2009

Changes

I am sorry to get several of you excited about the "upcoming changes" in our family. Unfortunately it does not involve another child. Maybe one day we will add another, but not yet. I hate to be so vague, but we do not feel like we can share all of the details publicly at this time. I will let all of my many readers (ha ha) know as soon as everything is worked out. It will probably be next spring sometime.

On another note, we are all healthy! Jason got sick over the weekend, but thankfully it was not long lasting. All the kids are at school this morning, Jason is at work and I am heading to work in a couple of hours - I have the late shift tonight. The kids and I went to Great Wolf Lodge with my family this weekend and had a great time. The water park is so much fun! Places like that get easier and easier as the kids get bigger. I'll post pictures soon.

I'm off to do some laundry and try to pick up the house. We hired a house cleaner since I am working more and I have to "clean" before she comes Wednesday to clean! The house is a disaster after our sickness and being gone this weekend!

No comments: