Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Healthy!

We are finally all healthy and I am praying that it stays that way. All the kids went to school this morning and I am heading into work in a couple of hours. Tomorrow starts fall break and Madelyn is out of school for the next two days. Nothing like a one day school week!

Friday we are going to Great Wolf Lodge with my entire family. Please pray with me that we will stay healthy! Jason is going to have to stay home to work on some things since he has gotten behind while I have been sick. I really wish he was able to come with us, but I am sure he will enjoy some peace and quite with us gone for a couple of days.

Tomorrow I have a conference with Silas' teacher. I am interested to see how he is doing at school. I talk to her briefly when I drop him off and pick him up, and she always says he is doing great. I'm looking forward to having a longer conversation with her. His speech has made drastic improvements since starting school. He says full sentences sometimes and knows so many words. We still have rough days (like yesterday), and are still plugging along with the attachment side of life. We will be for quite a while though and are settled in for the long haul.

It is poring rain here and freezing! The high today is in the mid-40's. Burr. Fall has definitely arrived although it seems more like winter today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cara, I am sooooooooooooo very happy to hear you gys are ALL finally on the mend! Praise God! And I am thrilled you are gonna get t ogo this weekend...except for Jason, but at least he'll be able to get some studying done! God bless and have a great, great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Love-Len

Jason and Tracey Herko said...

Yippee- everyone is healthy! Have fun on the mini vacation!