Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oink Oink

After our fifth family member (Caroline) came down with flu yesterday I have had enough! Silas thankfully had a really mild case last week that only lasted a couple days. Jason had it over the weekend, he was taking Tamiflu to prevent and still got sick. He is still not feeling 100%, but is not running a fever or anything. Madelyn and I had it a couple weeks ago and were both really sick. Now my poor baby CJ has it and is really sick. She even turned down popsicles I brought home today. : ( Hopefully after she gets better we'll stay healthy for a while!

Thankfully, I'm home tomorrow and all weekend from work so I can take care of my baby. Jason is going to be off the rest of the week to get himself better and take care of her on Friday when I am at work. Hope all of your families are healthy!

3 comments:

Heather said...

So sorry everyone has been sick but I did have to laugh at the previous post when you mentioned cleaning before the house cleaner comes! Hope you all are feeling better & germ free soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm so very sorry, Cara. Please let us know if we can help you guys!!!! :(
Love-Len

Anonymous said...

Just think....while everyone else worries about catching swine flu, our families have already had it so the suspense is over. There has to be a slightly silver lining, right?! At least we now all have immunity to ONE strain of flu this season.
Tracy