This is my scrapbook of our life. It's a look into the balancing act of raising a family, taking it one day at a time.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Silas Ear Pictures
We are a little over 2 months out from Silas' surgery. I sent pictures to the doctor today and wanted to post some on here as well! So far we are still on schedule for the second surgery in December. We are still waiting on our insurance to approve one large bill... We are still thrilled with the outcome and Silas is so proud.
I can't get over how much he looks like a little boy instead of a baby! I love his hair cut! So glad that he is doing so well with healing and it looks great!
4 comments:
Wow! It looks great and looks like it is healing well!! I hope the insurance piece gets worked out soon for you all!
I can't get over how much he looks like a little boy instead of a baby! I love his hair cut! So glad that he is doing so well with healing and it looks great!
Oh, I love that smile! He really does look so proud - and very handsome!
His ear looks amazing!!! we are just starting the insurance fight to schedule our son's surgery in CA...
Post a Comment