
Please tell me I'm not the only one who's house looks like this sometimes!

Toys everywhere! All the pieces of toys mixed together!

I was really dreading cleaning this room.

Ahhh. A few hours of hard work and it's looking better!

Much better!

Hopefully it can stay this way for a little while. : )
6 comments:
Yep. I can totally appreciate those pictures! It looks great now though!
Had to chuckle, I would have entitled my post "House" instead of "Playroom"!!
No, you are NOT alone!
Tracy
It must be that time of year! Jason and I spent all afternoon and evening yesterday going through the playroom. We sorted them garage sale, throw away, and keep. The hardest part was finding all the pieces and deciding what goes with what. We have a nice looking garage sale starting to shape! You're welcome to add any of your old treasures to it.
Oh thank you for posting that! I was afraid I was the only one who lived in a tornado! (And I only have ONE to pick up after!) Add in a dog who drags in grass, leaves & mulch each time she comes in and I'm goin' nuts! Glad to know we're not alone. ;)
Good job! Ours looks like that regularly. The boys pick up as best they can, but it doesn't always work out :) Every once in a while we have a big "organizing time" and really go thru stuff. Thanks for posting!
Kristy
Post a Comment