Sunday, August 29, 2010

My ballerina's

The girls started ballet a couple weeks ago and are loving it. Madelyn goes twice a week for ballet and Caroline goes once a week. Madelyn also has the option of a modern class for only $3 more dollars per month. It requires another trip to the studio, but for $3 I thought we could go sometimes. We went last week and she loved it! Caroline took a break from ballet last year and tried gymnastics but wanted to go back to ballet this year. The studio does really nice productions each year and I think she will love participating! I also love that the girls wear a uniform. Age 6 and below wear a pink leotard with a little pink skirt and age 7 and up wear the blue leotard. The previous studio we went to it was almost a competition about what you were wearing to class. The uniform makes everyone equal. I am thankful for a quality program our girls enjoy!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

They are precious! There is just something about little girls and ballerinas - they are made for each other.

Sara Beth Stout said...

They are such beautiful ballerinas!

John and Tara Dunn said...

LOVE this:). Wish I could be there and have them in my classes!

Tiffany said...

Where do they take classes at?