Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First Day of School 2010

All of my babies are at school! They woke up excited and ready to go. Well, the girls did at least. Silas had a bit of a rough start, but then turned around and was ready to go too.
Kindergarten Girl!
My Second Grader!
Handsome preschool boy!
Me and my sweeties
Posing with Daddy
Ready to go
Silas loves his Buzz backpack
Sweet girl ready for school
My three
Every picture I had of Madelyn at her desk her eyes were closed! I decided to post one anyway. She knows lots if not most of the kids in her class and was ready for her day! Her teacher seem wonderful and I think she is going to love 2nd grade.
My baby girl is not a baby anymore. She was a pro walking into her room and getting ready for her day. When we left she was playing with playdoh and already making new friends with the girls at her table. She is going to love Kindergarten!

Silas was excited to be back at school. He is comfortable there and was so happy to see Ms. Jo, his teacher!
Ready to play and have fun on his first day.

After we dropped the kids off, Jason and I had a breakfast date at doodles before he headed to work. It was so yummy! Jason had brulee oatmeal and I had an omelet, biscuit and cheese grits. We also ordered a side of the beignets. It was delicious.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm glad that they had such a great day!