This is my scrapbook of our life. It's a look into the balancing act of raising a family, taking it one day at a time.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Smokey Mountain Photos
While we were hiking I enjoyed taking some pictures of the beautiful mountain scenery. I am amazed by God every time I get out and see his beautiful creation.
Great pics! Here I've lived in TN for 12 years now and still haven't made it to the Smokies. You're pictures will have to do for now. :) I join with the others in how cute those matching pjs were in the last post.
5 comments:
Wow BEAUTIFUL! I love the Smokeys - we need to take our family soon!
Enjoyed the pictures of the Smokys. We honeymooned at a cabin above Gatlinburg. I'd like to go back one of these days.
What beautiful and fun hike! There is nothing like taking to a trail and enjoying mother nature. I also loved the photo with the matching PJ's!
Wow, what great pictures! These could seriously all be postcards.
Great pics! Here I've lived in TN for 12 years now and still haven't made it to the Smokies. You're pictures will have to do for now. :) I join with the others in how cute those matching pjs were in the last post.
Post a Comment