Friday, September 19, 2008

TGIF!!!

Thank Goodness It's Friday! I have a lot to be thankful for today. In no particular order...
  1. Jason is coming home tonight! He's completed two weeks of his three week training for his new job. He'll be home until Sunday afternoon.
  2. I made it through the week! I've been a single mom all week and have also been sick. I have a really bad sinus infection and am still not feeling 100%. It's been a hard week but we made it to Friday.
  3. Silas is doing great. He is fitting into the family and is much more comfortable. We still have daily trials, but I am getting better with handling them.
  4. I'm thankful for my grandparents. They helped me with watching the kids one night this week and also made us a delicious dinner last night!
  5. I'm thankful for my friend Mandy who has taken Madelyn to school every day this week and most days last week. That was a huge help to not have to get three kids ready and out the door by 7:30.
I know there are more things, but we'll leave it the top 6. I am working tomorrow but am looking forward to relaxing tomorrow night and Sunday with my hubby and kids. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Jason and Tracey Herko said...

Hey Cara,

I'm so glad your doing OK and Jason only has one more week to go! Hang in there- I know it's easier for me to say!

Tracey