This is my scrapbook of our life. It's a look into the balancing act of raising a family, taking it one day at a time.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
CJ's First Day of Preschool!
My baby girl started preschool yesterday! She has been waiting for this day for months and was super excited it was finally here. She has had her first day of school outfit laying out for a week, shoes and all. Madelyn attended the same preschool so Caroline was very comfortable (as was I) and knew her teachers and a couple of the kids. No tears from Caroline! She is so happy she gets to go back tomorrow. She is my detail child and I got to hear all about her day as soon as she hopped in the van. She is so cute, sometimes I just can't stand it! She even got to be the line leader on her first day. Here are some pictures of my big preschooler.
Oh I just want to pinch those cheeks! She is adorable and blue is a great color for her. I'm glad she had such a good time and is looking forward to returning tomorrow.
3 comments:
Oh I just want to pinch those cheeks! She is adorable and blue is a great color for her. I'm glad she had such a good time and is looking forward to returning tomorrow.
too stinkin' cute!!! that backpack is as big as her! :)
Oh what a cutie! She looks so proud of herself!
Post a Comment