Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Caroline!

On January 10, Caroline turned 6!  I know I say this every birthday, but I can't believe my baby girl is already six years old.  Time is moving too quickly!  I do love the age of six though.  She is a little independent but is still my little girl.  She is learning so much this year and is developing new interests she wants to pursue such as horse back riding and basketball.  We are looking forward to letting her try these new things sometime this summer to see what her favorite hobby will be!  Caroline continues to be such a joy.  She brings a smile to everyone's face she meets and has a sweet, caring personality.  Everyone who meets her comments on her constant smile (she gets that wonderful trait from her daddy!).  Caroline loves Jesus and is very aware of God in her everyday life.  She asks lots of questions and I know God is going to use her life in a big way!  Caroline, Mommy and Daddy love you so much!  Happy Birthday Muffin!

 Caroline's party at Bounce U.  The kids having fun on the slide!
 Lennie and Ava
 Madelyn playing
 Excited!
 Silly boy - birthdays are hard days for Silas.  Before and after the party were rough, but he did enjoy himself while we were at bounce u.
 My first try at a Hannah Montana cake.  I was pretty pleased with the result.  I also have the cake pan if anyone wants to borrow it!
 blowing out birthday candles
 Enjoying her HM cake - she was very excited.
 The big party crew!  Family, neighbors, friends from church and school
It was a great party!  Happy 6th Birthday Caroline!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Wow! What a big celebration. She really does always have a smile. What a great trait.