Saturday, January 15, 2011

Finally, Christmas!

 Christmas Eve before going to church.  We were so happy to be home!
 Christmas morning ready to see what Santa brought!
 Caroline wants a blue strip in her hair - Santa compromised and she got fake ones from Claire's! : )
 Silas with his mini Toy Story books
 The girls got matching girl/doll gowns
 Madelyn with her look alike Am. Girl Doll
 Caroline with Julie her Am. Girl Doll
 Christmas at Ma-maw and Pa-paw's house.  We always have a big breakfast and then open gifts.
 Opening gifts
 Silas loved his jeans and guitar shirt from Ma-maw and Pa-paw
 My sister and I bought our grandparents a fish tank.  Ma-maw has been wanting one for a while - she was so excited!
 The tank with her beta fish
 Now to my parents house - Silas taking a dancing break
 Caroline could not believe this present was hers!
 Madelyn opening her AGD ballet outfit
 Caroline's new shirt from Aunt Alyssa "Love, Peace, Rockstar"
 Caroline's big gift!
 Showing off her new dance outfit
Wonderful Christmas memories!!

3 comments:

jeanette said...

what a beautiful family!

sweet pics of Christmas. :)

Debbie said...

These are great photos! I love your children, they are so special. Looks like santa was very good!

Danielle said...

I had to go back and reread the "AGD girl outfit" twice because I was expecting a red, buff and green ensemble! It looks like the kids had a great Christmas