Tuesday, January 4, 2011

American Girl and Aquarium

 Girls Night Out at American Girl Place
 We made very fun memories!
 Sparkling juice, fancy food and dolls!
 My girls
 Jason and Silas had boys night out.  The went to the Apple Store and got BBQ for dinner.

The rest of the pictures are from the Aquarium in Long Beach, CA.  It was a very nice aquarium and a fun way to spend one of our rainy days.













4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have 6 american girls....in GREAT shape and don't know what to do with them! great to see they are still popular! looks like you guys had fun!!

Anonymous said...

i have 6 american girls....in GREAT shape and don't know what to do with them! great to see they are still popular! looks like you guys had fun!!

Danielle said...

I want to go to the American Girl store and have lunch/tea! I guess I'll have to tag along with someone who had girls - either that or look really creepy and go by myself!

Stacy said...

What amazing pictures! Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves. What kind of camera did you use?