The external ear was done the same as last time. The only difference we have noticed it that it is much more swollen. Last time, Silas wore a mold on his ear at all times which decreased swelling. This time we have to put ear drops in twice a day and so he does not have the mold on. I'm hoping it will still heal as nicely as the first one.
This time they only shaved the sides of Silas' head so it looked like he had a really bad mohawk. It was itching him too, so we just shaved the rest of his head.
At the doctor last week. The blue thing is the mold he wore the entire time last time. He was getting his "hair" washed. They also washed his ear a little.
TWO EARS! So handsome!
I know it looks rough now, but it will heal. You can really see the stitches and it is swollen. It is way more swollen than this now. : ( At least it doesn't hurt! He is wearing the cup (like in the top picture) and will continue to wear it for a few more weeks for protection.

4 comments:
Absolutely amazing! I LOVE his shaved head look! We really miss you guys and can't wait to see you.
so amazing!
is it crazy that I LOVE him with his head shaved?! he looks "cool". :)
can't wait to pick your brain on all this ear stuff....after the crazy holidays are over. :)
Amazing! Thanks for sharing!!! Can't wait to see him in person!!!
Love all the updates and pictures! I'm praying today for safe and pleasant travels. We can't wait to see you all!!
Post a Comment