This is my scrapbook of our life. It's a look into the balancing act of raising a family, taking it one day at a time.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Wordless Wednesday
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Doesn't need any words.....:) Ava keeps stuffing her baby Jesus (a little wood one we have) down into the the Busy Ball Popper...than I have to get tweezers out to get it out...:) Maybe in the next couple years, she'll get that we are to worship baby Jesus...not stuff him down any hole he fits into! :) -Love-Len
3 comments:
Doesn't need any words.....:)
Ava keeps stuffing her baby Jesus (a little wood one we have) down into the the Busy Ball Popper...than I have to get tweezers out to get it out...:) Maybe in the next couple years, she'll get that we are to worship baby Jesus...not stuff him down any hole he fits into! :)
-Love-Len
that's the cutest little nativity set!!
Cara, so glad I checked to see if you had a new post...these photos are beautiful. I love reading every word. Thanks! Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment